wrestling revolution 2d real mod apk It dates back to the genre's 16-bit heyday, where fun is Paramount and the versatile animation system means anything is possible at any time - there are as many wrestlers in the ring as your equipment can handle! Create your own star and start an endless career full of possibilities as you try to make the right moves backstage and in the ring. Or just let off steam in an "exhibition" competition of your own creation - where you make the rules, pick the players, and design the arena! After switching to "Pro," your editing rights can even be extended to save changes made to all 350 characters in the nine rosters.
The button control
Please read through the tutorial for further instructions.
A = Attack (high target, low target)
G = grab/throw object
R = run
P = pick up/put down
T = taunt/pin
* To light a handheld weapon, press the R (Run) and P (pick) buttons next to a button on the ground at the same time. You can then use the same command to use that torch to light larger items.
- Touch anywhere in the arena to move towards it.
- Slide to run or trigger movement.
- Click on your opponent to hit that part of their body.
- Pinch or pick up.
- Separate your fingers to taunt, fix, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to pause the game, then touch the arrow to quit.
The menu control
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slots once will show their statistics, and touching them again will continue to access them. Touch the company logo to select a different roster.
- Place your finger on one character slot to move it and switch to another. Move it to the company logo to switch the roster.
- On the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your characters to edit them, touch their statistics to train them, touch the company logo to see the entire list, and touch the tournament title to see the exact description of the rules.
- When setting up exhibitions, touch a character to replace them, and touch matching titles to change rules. On that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any bubbles to speed up the conversation. Touch any other static screen to continue as soon as possible.
- If you know that your device can only handle a certain number of wrestlers on screen, specify this limit in the Show option. Consider shutting down secondary characters as well.
- If you find that your device has problems viewing multiple character slots, consider switching to "Basic" text and turning off "Portrait".
* Please note that wrestling Revolution depicts a fictional world and has nothing to do with any real wrestling promotions.——Uploaded by the user